EMR Setup Assistance
SOFTWARE & SYSTEM SETUP
Our EMR software is a very robust, and highly customizable Electronic Medical Records system, and once set up, will be the last EMR that you'll ever want to use. We also understand the stress associated with moving to a new system. For this reason, offer setup assistance. One of our consultants who will collect the necessary data to set your system up correctly, and quickly. Our staff will then set your practice up appropriately so that you may begin using the system as quickly as possible.
Some of the key highlights of this setup include;
- Practice Settings
- Practice Profile (including adding practice name and logo)
- Practice information (including multiple locations)
- Patient data migration (if applicable)
- User information
- Review of System and Physical Exam Templates selection (from existing template library)
- Electronic Labs
- Referrals, Favorite Medications and Procedure Libraries
- Appointment types (including rooms, status and patient reminders)
- Custom patient fields (limited to 20)
- Customizing your Encounter Workflow (if applicable)
- Adding Advanced Superbill Codes (if provided)
- Adding Custom Vitals (if needed)
- Adding Plan Sections (if needed)
- Adding custom ICD Codes (if needed)
- Adding letter templates (if needed)
- Setting up your Patient Portal (if desired)
- Setting up your Point of Care (Labs, Radiology, Procedures, Immunizations, Injections, Meds and Supplies)
- Adding provider signatures to their profile (if provided)
- And more….
Once we’ve completed the setup, we’ll schedule a 1-hour session to show you around and how to use the system properly, including; managing patient records, scheduling appointments and charting a note.
Proper setup depends upon receiving the documentation requested by our consultants, within a timely manner.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Due to the nature of this service, it is not eligible for refunds. Our consultants will work closely with you and make our best efforts to set your system up to your liking. However, this service is subject to a 3-hour maximum.
If additional time is required/requested, there may be additional costs involved.